Easily merge mp3′s together in few clicks with Merge MP3! This MP3 Merger is the simplest and easiest to use MP3 joiner or song merger you can find. You can join multiple mp3 files into one continuous mp3 file. You can choose the output format between multiple options. Merge MP3’s into a single MP3, AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP4, OGG, WAV or WMA file. In fact, your source files don’t even have to be MP3’s – you can join AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP4, OGG, WAV and WMA files together just as easily! Merge MP3: Free Download!
Merge MP3 can even seamlessly merge files between lossy and lossless formats. For example, you can join a bunch of FLAC files into a single compressed MP3, AAC, or OGG file, and vice versa.
Most audio CDs have periods of silence added in between the tracks to serve as delimiters between the tunes. MergeMP3 can produce joint tracks with customizable periods of silence between individual tunes – just like the audio CD does. And, unlike on CDs, you can choose your own length of a silence between the tunes.
Seamless Mp3 Merging
Some CDs like medleys and remixes have no pauses between the tracks, featuring continuous, uninterrupted playback. You can do this, too! When using Merge MP3 to combine mp3 files, you can opt for gapless playback by specifying zero-length pauses.
Join Songs, Conversations, Lectures and Voice Recordings
Song Merger can be used for a wide range of purposes. You can join tunes in a number of formats to compile them into a single playable file. You can stitch short fragments captured by a voice recorder. If you used the recorder to record lectures, you can produce a single file to cover the entire recording out of the many different fragments. Finally, you may just want to reduce file clutter and join audio tracks in a variety of formats together into a single super-mix.
Merge MP3s in Batch Mode
MergeMP3 supports batch mode operation, joining entire folders full of audio files with just a few mouse clicks.
Support of Most Audio Formats
For MP3Merger, it does not matter if the audio files you’re merging come in a single or different formats. Merge MP3 can join mp3 files in a variety of audio formats, encoded with different codecs using different settings. It is easy to join files you downloaded together even if all of them come in different formats.
- Merge MP3s into a single audio file in just a few clicks
- Merge any combination of MP3, MP4, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, CUE, MP+, MP1, MP2, MPC, MPP, OFR, 3GP, 3G2, OFS, SPX, TTA, WAV, WMA, WV, and ALAC files
- Batch mode support
- Drag-and-drop support
- Supports MOD Music formats (XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX)
- Supports Apple Lossless Audio codec (ALAC)
- Built-in audio player and tag editor
- Adds customizable periods of silence in between tracks
- Online Download
- Gapless playback mode for continuous uninterrupted listening
- User interface in 12 languages
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Aero interface support for Vista and Windows 7 systems
- Supports visual styles in Windows XP